Elektrologic (Electro-House) Elektrologic (Electro-House)

XD!!!

One of the better songs ive heard on newgrounds in a while.

I'm trying to learn the same style, could you tell me what program or the sounds that you used? It would be really appreciated.
5/5 10/10

Once again, its awesome

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Thanks man. :b
I use FL Studio and the main lead is made out of 3xOsc. :)

Boom boom pow(Z-tone Remix) Boom boom pow(Z-tone Remix)

Wow

I thought the first one was the good one! XD

Pretty Awesome,

Z-Tone responds:

thanks dude:D
really appricate it;)

go to bed go to bed

XD!!

This isn't a song. Everything is off beat including the lyrics. You only used presets. I could of done this in two minutes.

Better luck next time,

When The World Lies In Ruins When The World Lies In Ruins

I listened to it both ways

Sick Guitar. I like it. I gave it an 9 because of the quality of the sound. Also, because I found that the song needed other intruments than the guitar. If you were going for a full out guitar song, it was great.

Good job,

Deathcalypse responds:

Like what? Synth? Thanks for the score though! \m/

meditation (lavender dub) meditation (lavender dub)

???

What is this? What were you aiming for? The song or as you call it "meditation" hardly ever changed for the whole 8 and a half minutes! Sorry if I was harsh but c'mon, I'm sure you can do better than that.

oddfellowfloyd responds:

...have a listen to Apex Twin's "Stone In Focus" - 10 minutes of a repeated pad synth sound. The sparseness and simplicity of this piece is SUPPOSED to be almost monotonous and of course repetitive, to focus one's breathing, and to give as minimal distraction to the clearing of one's mind, as possible. Meditation is supposed to be calm and simple, not jarring and full of distraction--be they audio, visual or otherwise!

The individual above, at least appreciates the gist of what I was aiming for; or at least was a little more mindful in offering a bit of constructive criticism...

Have you ever sat and seriously tried to meditate, to focus your breathing, to clear your mind, or to focus upon a single thought or portion of life, for any length of time...??

[DN] BassHunter FestFolk [RM] [DN] BassHunter FestFolk [RM]

10/10

I like the bass in this song, it adds so much to it. This song in general is awesome, the only thing is that you made it better :P I just find it's a little repetitive in some parts but it is still a great song. Great Job!

DanceNation responds:

Yea, i had like 7 patterns with basslines in them with a ton of different vst's. it wouldnt have sounded as repetative, if i tookout that bell/xylohphone thing, cuz i originally planned to have a whole sidechain part in the song, but i decided to put the bells in, the bells whernt set up to sidechain, but i thought it sounded good with all the other sounds sidechaining, and then just the bells, playing normally. thanks for the review :)

Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo! Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo!

Awesome

I love the sound. Damon105, this is a loop so of course it's short lol.

Coldplay Clocks Trance Test Coldplay Clocks Trance Test

Pretty Cool.

I like it, it's just that this song doesn't really go well with the trance style. Overall good job though.

perfectmidnight responds: